NEXUS Industrial Estate
Located 10km north of Albury's CBD, NEXUS is a 450ha site zoned to support large or heavy industrial development. Spanning the Hume Freeway and the main Melbourne-Sydney rail corridor and incorporating an intermodal hub, NEXUS is ideally placed for business looking for quality transport infrastructure.
- 75% of Australian population can be serviced by next day delivery
- Common user rail hub operating on site
- Suitable for 24/7 operations
- Capacity to meet the needs of large water users
- Existing industrial base with specialisations in manufacturing, transport and logistics
- Customisable land options to suit all development needs
Businesses benefit from access to domestic and international markets through existing transport infrastructure, including the Hume Freeway with easy access via the Davey Road and Thurgoona Drive interchanges.
Albury Airport is just 12km from the NEXUS precinct offering 180 flights per week to Melbourne and Sydney, serviced by four commercial carriers.
Another key advantage within NEXUS is the Ettamogah Rail Hub, a common user hub located on the Melbourne-Sydney main line that provides access to rail services along the east coast. Serviced by both QR National Freight and Pacific National, the Hub offers regular rail freight services to the Port of Melbourne and Acacia Ridge in Brisbane.